What We Have
- Working back end code pushing to a memcache
- Working client reading memcache and properly drawing all elements of the game.
- Updated graphics for all the bots
- Facebook authentication
- User uploaded bots
- Restricted python
- Starting a game with friends' bots
- Better selection of starting bots
- Different weapons/ body types
- Multiple arenas
- Game playback
- Communication protocol
- hacking other bots (mwuhahaha)
That means we get to spend most of the hackfest adding cool new features. I'm really excited to implement some new weapons and bodies. Also, I love the idea of hacking other bots through a communication protocol. You could have a bot that could just sit still and use all of it's processor power cracking the encryption of the other bots and telling them to attack each other.