Monday, November 8, 2010

Hackfest recap

Last Friday's hackfest was a great success. Even though I was late due to work, Mark and I managed to get a ton of work done. Our timeline shows how many commits we did. We fixed the bugs in our config file setup as well as fully implementing our in-channel commands. At this point I think we have the majority of our major features in place. We're going to look into turning this into an RPM tomorrow. I was hoping to have lmacken's help but he's on vacation right now. We're going to forge ahead and see if we can get this on our own. Hopefully next week will be only fixing some bugs. I'd like to see something I can proudly call Transbot v1.0 by the end of the quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment